hi,

I've used selenium in the past and I do like it.  However it uses domIds
quite a bit, and as these are autogenerated by wicket they can prove
troublesome.  For example, you might get a test working, then add a new
component to the page, which then changes all the dom ids on the page,
breaking all your tests.  I know that you can specify a static domId in the
wicket code, but I would be interested to hear how other people have solved
/ got around this problem.  I had thought about using wickettester at the
same time as selenium and using this to get the correct domids, but that
didnt seem like a very good way of doing things.

Richard