Hi

I'm a newbie to wicket and I have a form which has several text fields and
two SubmitLinks.
eg:-

class MyForm extends Form
{
public MyForm(String id)
{
super(id);

TextField textField = new TextField("field1");
textField.setRequired(true);

SubmitLink link1 = new SubmitLink("link1")
{
      public void onSubmit()
      {
              // go to page A

SubmitLink link2 = new SubmitLink("link2")
{
      public void onSubmit()
      {
              // go to page B

I would like to know a way to stop the form components being validated when
link1 is clicked and the form components to be validated as usual when link2
is clicked. On both occasions the form should get submitted and the models
updated. Is there a way to do this the wicket way. Please provide an
example.

Thanks