this link may help you a bit..

http://cwiki.apache.org/WICKET/conditional-validation.html

tbt wrote:
Hi

But I need the component models to be updated. Thats why i'm using a
SubmitLink instead of using a Link. I was hoping there was a simple method
to disable form validation with the SubmitLink such as 'link2.setFormValidation(false)' or something like that.

Is there a way to disable validations for some links and enable validations
for others, yet at the same time update the form components when the links
are clicked. Please provide a simple example.

Thanks

ZedroS wrote:
Hi

If you don't want our form to be validated, why do you use a SubmitLink ?
A simple Link wouldn't trigger  the validation. Isn't that what you're
looking for ?

++
zedros