Hello,

Thank you for your answer.

In every case, the encoding in the browser is utf-8. It doesn't work with
the metatag you send to me, it is already added in all the pages. It only
works if I add the <?xml tag.

Even more, I have one page with three different panels. Two of them have the
<?xml line in the markup and the Japanese shows correctly, the third one has
not and the japanese is corrupted. So in the same page we have correct and
incorrect japanese, because the <?xml is not there.

Has to be something related with Wicket...

Thank you again,
Oskar