Hello Jens,

I dont find such a fuctionality, too. But it is a interresting one.
If you want something simple, then I would suggest your first solution.
Implement a PageLink/Link that takes some key and read this key from
a properties file.

I used such a link route configuration with a php framework. And I think
this would be an interresting feature for wicket.

greetings