Last comment from me. If anyone is interessed. Wicket:link is not suitible to
use because then you cant use dynamic pageParameters. In my final version I
registert all branded pages during deployment. Adds them as a global to in a
HashMap in MyApplication class. Navlink only check if there is a registrated
brand of this target page. I have one brand/war so I always call it
*_override.class

public class NavLink extends PageLink<Void>
{
        public NavLink(String s, Class<? extends Page> pClass)
        {
                super(s, GetBrandedClass(pClass));
        }

        @SuppressWarnings({"unchecked"})
        private static Class<? extends Page> GetBrandedClass(Class<? extends
Page>
pClass)
        {
                MyApplication app = (MyApplication) Application.get();
                if(app.getBranded().containsKey(pClass.getName()))
                        return app.getBranded().get(pClass.getName());

                return pClass;