On Jul 23, 2008, at 13:52 , Michael Sparer wrote:

"The thing that really frustrates me is
the fact you're forcing me to use serializable objects, even if I
don't need to (and when I go with clustering, I'll use Terracotta).
But I'm confident I'll find some design work-around on that."

I don't agree with you in this point. The "design work-around" you're
talking about is the proper use of models. We're clustering with Terracotta
and none of our model objects actually is Serializable ...

Well, it just sounds as the point where I want to go :-) At the moment most of my models are not serializable, but I'm still with Wicket 1.3. AFAIK in Wicket 1.4 I'll have problems with that, unless I use the detachable stuff. Or am I wrong?

--
Fabrizio Giudici, Ph.D. - Java Architect, Project Manager
Tidalwave s.a.s. - "We make Java work. Everywhere."