>> 4. Yes. See mailing list for earlier answers. There are more hardening
options such as encrypting urls.

Even encrypting the urls Wicket is vulnerable to CSRF because the key used
to encrypt is shared by all users of application. Wicket is an extensible
framework where you to add some new functionallity "easily" but it doesn't
provide any secure solution by default to protect you against CSRF attacks!