ok! you have not used the word "easily" but only saying "There are more
hardening options such as encrypting urls" it only seems that encrypting
urls  the problem is solved and it is not the case! The user has to
implement a custom security factory, one different than provided by Wicket
(SunJceCrypt), to resolve CSRF.