I'd also like to pass on my thanks, I enjoyed meeting and chatting to you all
and I learnt a lot in the course of the evening both through the
presentations and just chatting informally. It's great to see such friendly
and talented people involved in this project.

If anyone reading this happens to be in/near London when one of these events
is on, I can say it's well worth heading along to regardless of your level
of experience with Wicket.

Cheers,
Chris