Thanks for the kind words. I really liked Carl's Terracotta stuff -
very cool. Wille's presentation on his WicketRAD framework was also
great. It's really cool to see people getting inspired by and building
on people's code from previous meet-ups! I can't begin to tell you how
rewarding that is. ;-)

Thanks very much to everyone who came along, asked such good questions
and gave the event such a nice feel. I'm definitely thinking about
increasing the frequency if people are keen (even if it's a less
formal gathering in a pub somewhere or something). It's somewhat
dependent on the number of people who'd like to give talks and things.
Who'd be up for a monthly event?

While we're on the subject, who might be up for doing a quick talk at
the next one? I was really impressed by the scope and preparation that
went into the talks this time around, but if you just want to do a
quick demo of your Wicket-based site, or give a five minute talk with
no slides and must arm-waving, that would be cool too.

Thanks again,

Alastair

P.S. Apologies for the slightly warm beer! It was cold at 6:15pm, but
the usual rooms next to a kitchen (with a fridge) weren't available
this time around. I promise we'll fix that for next time!