I have been following the progress of the book via MEAP and it helped
me a lot in my progress. Unfortunately, the place i work is leaning
towards ADF (JSF), but i use Wicket for my spare time projects and
love it so far. Thanks for the book and the project.

about the a free pdf version: i must agree with Martijn Dashorst. The
PDF is not that expensive and at least you get a PDF along with book.
most other publishers don 't give you this.

Thanks again, Bert