sounds cool!  keep us posted.

i am not looking for a job at the moment, but if you are looking for
feedback, code review, design review or help solving tricky design problems,
i will have a limited number of hours available later this fall and winter.
i'm not cheap, but i'm not outrageous either and you may not need too many
hours to get some helpful results.

best,

       jon