Hi Waine,

I've bumped into your email accidentally and I've got pretty interested in it.

I would really like to talk to you about your project,

I have a good experience using Wicket from my last two projects and i
really enjoy working with it.

I'm a Brazilian guy but i have an Italian citizenship also, so it
would be no problem for me to work legally in Europe.

For the last 8 months I've been working from home so the "37signals"
model fits well for me too.

The following sites are Wicket projects that I've built:

http://tradd.us
http://openjobs.com.br
http://abduzeedo.com/jobs

I'm looking forward to hearing from you.

Regards,

Eduardo Sasso