Hi!

Sometimes I think it would be useful to refer properties from
properties. Example:

WicketApplication.properties -file:
myProperty=The maximum width allowed is ${property.maxWidth} pixels
property.maxWidth=30

Now I would like to use the maxWidth simultaneously for both
validation purposes and to display an instruction message that changes
according to the parameter maxWidth. But Wicket does not seem to have
the smarts of referring to a property from within a property.

Has someone figured out a simple workaround trick or pattern to
accomplish this, or does it require a serious add-on 'hack' on Wicket?

**
Martin