From: insom <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Tuesday, September 09, 2008 6:20 PM
To: users@wicket.apache.org
Subject: https flips to http

First, thanks to all of you who have helped me out as I've worked through my
first Wicket project. The site is finally finished and we're in the process
of deploying it to our live servers. However, there's one last hitch. When I
go to our URL, https://test.domain.edu/myapp/, the browser goes to the
correct Wicket homepage, but it switches from https to http, like so -
http://test.domain.edu/myapp/home.

The fact that it's getting to "/home" implies to me that Wicket is picking
up the request, and then for some reason converting the https to http. Can
anyone point me where I should look to solve this? Thanks again!