Martijn Dashorst wrote:

> The maven jetty plugin is not meant for development, but for quick
> demos.
Well, at least to me, this was not obvious. Good to know.
However, also after starting the quickstart project within the IDE, there is
not hot deployment of classes or HTML files. Same behavior.
Netbeans replaces a class if I tell him to do so, but no chance for HTML and
properties.

So is this behavior intended or am I just too stupid to get it?