> Have you looked at this:
>
> http://wiki.jboss.org/wiki/ClassLoadingConfiguration
>
> There's a section in there about how to "isolate" your application
> from JBoss' stuff.

Thanks for the link. I'll try those solutions tomorrow when I get back
to work. I guess this is similar to what we used to do with WLS 8.1
and its <prefer-webinf-classes> configuration tag in web.xml. I must
say I've always been bit sceptic about messing with standard class
Wicket will not work out of the box in such a popular environment. I
did not expect to encounter such problems during evaluation stage.

--
Pozdrawiam

Lukasz Kucharski
[EMAIL PROTECTED]