Hi @all
I´m new to spring and wicket. I´d like to know how is it possible to inject
wicket beans in a smart way???

My preconditions are: using jdk 1.4

for example: my applicationContext.xml file looks like.

<bean id="loginPanel" class="example.login.LoginPanel" singleton="false">
        <property name="useCase" ref="loginUseCase" />
</bean>
<bean id="loginUseCase" class="example.core.LoginUseCase">
        <property name="dao" ref="loginDao" />
</bean>
<bean id="loginDao" class="example.dao.LoginDao">
          <property name="sessionFactory" ref="sessionFactory" />
</bean>

class LoginPanel extends xxx.wicket.Panel

Setting through a setter method in LoginUseCase works fine.

But the setting through a setter method like for loginPanel dosnt work. The
useCase is always null !!!

setUseCase(LoginUseCase useCase) {
        this.useCase =  useCase;
}

I´ve read that wicket is an unmanaged framework and it can´t work in this
way.
It´s recommend to use the annotions command @springbean: xxx etc...
But I´m looking for another way??? Is there one???

Can somebody provide an example, how to solve this???

Any help would kindly appreciate

Cheers Phil