Hi everyone and let me thanks you guys for this awesome framework, now back
to the topic :)

 you can use SpringComponentInjector from the wicket-spring-anot, see the
following example which is shown at
http://cwiki.apache.org/WICKET/spring.html#Spring-AnnotationbasedApproach
http://cwiki.apache.org/WICKET/spring.html#Spring-AnnotationbasedApproach :
<code>
class MyApplication extends WebApplication {
    public void init() {
        super.init();
        addComponentInstantiationListener(new
SpringComponentInjector(this));