Hi.

I have a pretty standard ListView with some remove links created with
the ListView.removeLink. How am I supposed to handle the double-click
problem which arises when the user double clicks the last remove link
of the list view? The first request correctly removes the last item
from the list but the subsequent second request fails with
WicketRuntimeException because the URL refers to a remove link index
which does not exist anymore. Is there a way to ignore the second
request or hide the RuntimeException it causes.