I save a value to my session using a MetaKey. However, when I try to
later retrieve the value, there is no meta data.

Stepping through the code, I noticed that the id of the Session object
in which I save the value is different from the id of the Session object
from which the value is retrieved...

I am forwarding a request to a third party server (OpenId Provider), so
I guess it's normal that Wicket thinks it's not part of the same
session...

How can I get Wicket to understand that this should be part of the same
request?

Just append some kind of ID to the params or something?

Thanks!
=David.Leangen