You can bridge the gap between Spring Security's default URL-based
model and the component-based model in Wicket.  That's what we do here
at work.  If you want an example, let me know.  I've got one out there
on my public example stuff somewhere.  You could try poking around in
(I think it's there):

http://svn.carmanconsulting.com/public/wicket-advanced/trunk