Hi Maarten,

So far things are going great - it took almost no time at all to
integrate the two projects, which I consider a reflection of the good
design of both architectures ;)

I have a few classes created that basically recreates the SignIn*
classes in chapter 11 of Wicket In Action to show how to login/logout
and show/hide links based on a users login state using the JSecurity
API.  I've already licensed them to the ASF and can put them wherever
you like.  They're currently in the org.apache.wicket.jsecurity
namespace, but only as a place holder.  How would you like to receive
these files?

I'm in the process of finishing the authorization support - JSecurity
specific implementations of IAuthorizationStrategy
IUnauthorizedComponentInstantiationListener.  They're pretty slick -
they look for JSecurity's existing annotations in classes
(@RequiresAuthentication, @RequiresUser, @RequiresGuest,
@RequiresRoles, @RequiresPermissions) and allow creation or access
accordingly.  Pretty nice :)

The one final thing to do is to investigate whether or not I'll need
to create an ISessionStore implementation to access the JSecurity
Session API directly.  This allows clustered/distributed-cached
sessions, single sign on, and heterogeneous client session access.
That won't take too long, I just have to see what it entails.

Let me know how you'd like to receive the files, and I'll send
them/place them where you want.  In the meantime, I'm going to finish
up the Authorization and Session support....

Cheers,

Les