Hmm,

I copied it to web.xml, but result is:

2008-09-29 18:07:24,125 ERROR org.hibernate.LazyInitializationException - failed to lazily initialize a collection of role: de.xxx.xxxx.xxxx.xxxx.xxx.xxxx, no session or session was closed org.hibernate.LazyInitializationException: failed to lazily initialize a collection of role: de.xxx.xxxx.xxxx.xxxx.xxx.xxxx, no session or session was closed at org.hibernate.collection.AbstractPersistentCollection.throwLazyInitializationException(AbstractPersistentCollection.java:358) at org.hibernate.collection.AbstractPersistentCollection.throwLazyInitializationExceptionIfNotConnected(AbstractPersistentCollection.java:350) at org.hibernate.collection.AbstractPersistentCollection.readSize(AbstractPersistentCollection.java:97)
        at org.hibernate.collection.PersistentSet.size(PersistentSet.java:139)

web.xml looks:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<web-app xmlns="http://java.sun.com/xml/ns/j2ee";
xsi:schemaLocation="http://java.sun.com/xml/ns/j2ee http://java.sun.com/xml/ns/j2ee/web-app_2_4.xsd";
         version="2.4">

    <display-name>whiskas-application</display-name>

<listener> <listener-class>org.springframework.web.context.ContextLoaderListener</listener-class>
    </listener>

<listener> <listener-class>org.springframework.web.context.request.RequestContextListener</listener-class>
    </listener>

    <!-- ######################
      Filters
   ###################### -->

    <!-- TEST -->
    <filter>
<filter-name>OpenEntityManagerInViewFilter</filter-name>
<filter-class>org.springframework.orm.jpa.support.OpenEntityManagerInViewFilter</filter-class>
    </filter>

    <!-- Wicket Application -->
    <filter>
<filter-name>WhiskasApplication</filter-name> <filter-class>org.apache.wicket.protocol.http.WicketFilter</filter-class>
        <init-param>
<param-name>applicationFactoryClassName</param-name>
<param-value>org.apache.wicket.spring.SpringWebApplicationFactory</param-value>
        </init-param>

        <init-param>
            <param-name>configuration</param-name>
            <param-value>deployment</param-value>
        </init-param>
    </filter>

    <!-- ######################
        Filter Mappings
     ###################### -->

    <filter-mapping>
        <filter-name>OpenEntityManagerInViewFilter</filter-name>
        <url-pattern>/*</url-pattern>
    </filter-mapping>

    <filter-mapping>
        <filter-name>WhiskasApplication</filter-name>
        <url-pattern>/*</url-pattern>
    </filter-mapping>

</web-app>

so, what can be wrong there? - web.xml seems 100% fine to me. Is there anything that has to be put into the application.xml?

Best,

Korbinian

James Carman schrieb:
We don't use JPA at work, but we use OSIV (we're using straight
hibernate).  Anyway, for the JPA configuration, you can look at:

https://wicketopia.svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/wicketopia/trunk/jpa-archetype/src/main/resources/archetype-resources/src/main/webapp/WEB-INF/web.xml

On Mon, Sep 29, 2008 at 7:57 AM, Korbinian Bachl - privat