As some of you that read A Wicket diary already know: I've moved my
Wicket related blogging to yet another blog (and it will stay there, I
promise!). I have great plans with this new blog/website, and one of
them is to have multiple authors from the core Wicket team writing
content.

I am happy to announce that Igor Vaynberg is the first additional
author for the fresh and new "Wicket in Action" blog. Today Igor
published "How to build a smart EntityModel" on
http://wicketinaction.com

Come, read and comment on this first in what hopefully turns into a
series of articles on all that is Wicket related. Point your browsers
to http://wicketinaction.com/2008/09/building-a-smart-entitymodel/ to
read Igor's first article.

Martijn