Question -

I came across the terms Swarm and Wasp a while ago, but didn't see
them mentioned in Wicket In Action in the Security chapter.  I've been
using the book as sort of my starting point for writing JSecurity's
integration.  Are these other things no longer used?

I mentioned in my previous email the interfaces I'm implementing.
Should I be looking at other things as well?

Thanks,

Les