Hi
I have a page that extends webpage, when I hit the browsers refresh button
the constuctor wont run. It only runs when I press the PageLink that point
to it. The constructor has a UUID as input parameter ( MyWebPage(UUID id) ).
Is it suppossed to be like that (working with onrender instead at a
refresh). I've been searching the web for something about what to expect of
the constuctor invokation but I cant find anything about it.  Please point
me to an basic article about it if there is on.
Jens