Thanks Johan
So that means that if you would like to fetch data every time the page is
shown you would need to call the database in the onrender method. I'm not
using a repeater, only labels to display the data.(With a repeater I could
use the "populatemethods" that runs during onrender). Or might there be a
smart model for this. I tried extending PropertyModel overriding getObject
but as I suspected it was called every time a label wanted to get a property
from the modelobject. e.g. 5 labels for 5 properties on the modelobject
would end upp with 5 calls to the db.
Jens Alenius

So if I would like to display database data some amount of labels everytime
the p

Only when you have a bookmarkable url (or home page) and you press
refresh in the browser you will get a new page.

The url you refresh points to an existing page instance and that one
is just rendered again, so no page construction is being done then