Itayh,

What you do seems alright. Please show us complete code fragments. Both the part where you create the InlineFrame component, and the constructor of the MyFrame class.

Regards,
   Erik.

itayh schreef:
Any Idea?

itayh wrote:
Thx for the quick response.

I cahnged the url mount in my application to mount(new IndexedHybridUrlCodingStrategy("/iframe/MyFrame",
MyFrame.class)) ...

My problem is that still when i try to create iframe like:
PageParameters params = new PageParameters();
params.add("url", url) or params.add("0", url)
InlineFrame myFrame = new InlineFrame("MyFrame",
this.getPageMap(),MyFrame.class, params);
myFrame .add(new AttributeModifier("src",
newModel((Serializable)"/myapp/iframe/MyFrame")));

The params get empty to the MyFrame constructor.The only situation the
params are not empty is when I do: myFrame .add(new AttributeModifier("src",
newModel((Serializable)"/myapp/iframe/MyFrame/param_value")));

But then the url is not found since I define in my app:
mount(new IndexedHybridUrlCodingStrategy("/iframe/MyFrame",
MyFrame.class)) ...

The param is runtime value and I can not know it when creating my app.

--
Erik van Oosten