Every page like

SomePage.java

can have multiple message files with the same name as java file for each
language:

default language:
SomePage.properties

english:
SomePage_en.propeties

and so on.

In each propeties file you put the sam key and differen values

SomePage.properties -->
someMessageKey = Message in default language
<--

SomePage_en.propeties -->
someMessageKey = Message in english langugage
<--

You can then access those messages in pages (.java) by using localizer
object like this:

String messageValue = getLocalizer().getString("someMessageKey", this);

Bye.