We have just started evaluating frameworks to migrate our Struts 1.x apps.
We are considering Wicket, GWT, and Spring MVC (I know, they are quite a bit
different). Having prototyped in Wicket and GWT, which do you think allows
you to write code that is easier to maintain?

There is a wiki page with sites using Wicket:
http://cwiki.apache.org/WICKET/sites-using-wicket.html

Also, the Wicket in Action forward by Jonathan Locke mentions that IBM,
TomTom, Nikon, VeriSign, Amazon, and SAS use Wicket.

Thanks,
Richard Allen