I'm working on a wicket-ext integration project.

Until now I've done just really simple stuff, like simple TextField,
DateField, TimeField, ComboBox, AutoComplete field and basic (static) grid
elements.

Though my implementation is trivial I would say that is really promising and
I've not found any evident obstacle to a more complete integration.

Paolo