Paolo,

I think wicket-stuff (
http://wicketstuff.org/confluence/display/STUFFWIKI/Wiki) would be the place
to put the code. I would recommend the license be the Apache License,
version 2.0. As I understand, that is OK with GPL, version 3 (
http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-faq.html#GPLModuleLicense), which is the
license used by ExtJS version 2.1 and up.

-Richard

On Thu, Oct 23, 2008 at 9:29 AM, Paolo Di Tommaso <[EMAIL PROTECTED]