I have submitted small patches for both Link and ExternalLink to show users how to add in the title attribute themselves, in an attempt to improve the Javadocs for the HTML components and hence accessibility. More components will follow.

I will close the ticket regarding the additional constructor.

The Javadoc improvement regarding accessibility instruxtions is here:

cheers,
Steve