On Mon, 03 Nov 2008, Graeme Knight wrote:
> Where on disk are these serialized pages?

Servlet context temporary directory, which can be something
like /tmp/ or %HOME%\Local Settings\Temp . It can be changed
in web.xml (and I suppose that whether it's the servlet
context temp dir or some other place can be changed with
some Wicket setting or by providing a custom pagestore).

I remember seeing a presentation by Johan on some of this
stuff on slideshare.net .

Best wishes,
Timo

--