On Wed, 05 Nov 2008, Björn-Peter Tietjens wrote:
> "WicketMessage: No get method defined for class: class mypackage.Artikel
> expression: artikel"
>
> BUT: my "class mypackage.Artikel" does not have an member "artikel"...

It sounds like your Form has a CompoundPropertyModel bound
to ad Artikel instance and a DropDownChoice (or something
like that) with id "artikel" and without its own model. Then
CompoundPropertyModel binds it to the property
Artikel.artikel -- see the Models page on Wicket wiki for
details.

As others pointed out, with your code it's easier for us to
see what's going on.

Problems like this are fairly common when using
(Compound)PropertyModels, and I've found it good to write
unit tests from early on to catch them soon.

Best wishes,
Timo

--
Timo Rantalaiho