Hi guys,

I am using hibernate and it is caching (which is great) so that overhead is
not a problem -

after some reflection I think it appears to me that because you get rid of
the loadabledetachablemodel to 'save database hits' (which if cached,
doesn't really) then the affect is more serialized data. Bad.

Got it.

Thanks, Graeme.