I'm familiar with the a lot of the strategies that make for nicer urls in
Wicket, but am at a loss for how to make the urls for a tabpanel friendlier.

Instead of /Home:1:1, /Home:2:1, etc.

I'd like to have  /Home:Account:1, /Home:Alerts:1, etc.

It would be nice to lose the last bit on the right, but I could live with it
if it messes with wickets state maintaining ability.

Has anyone had a client pester them for this?

Thanks and regards,

Robert Moskal
Brooklyn, USA