Maybe this helps. I've found that you need to start Tomcat from a directory that is writable for the user you are using (no idea why though). Besides the application log, you should also check Tomcat's log files.

Good luck,
   Erik.

moraleslos wrote:
Hi,

I'm running into an issue where my Wicket-based application will absolutely
not load in the shared hosting environment.  I'm trying out GoDaddy's Java
Web hosting that uses Java 1.5 and Tomcat 5.0.27.  I have this same setup on
my box and deploying my Wicket 1.3.4-based application works....

--
Erik van Oosten