Hi *,

i'm facing a problem i couldn't solve until now. Our base page contain an
modal error window which is used to present the occurred error.

Now i added a password request modal window on a page. If an error occurred
after clicking the request button i would like to display the error window
over the request window. If i click the close button on error window this
should disappear but the request window should stay.

But the error window disappears immidiatly (< 1sec). The request window
stays. After i clicked the request button again the request window gets
closed.

Is there a solution for that issue? I've tried the example (multiple
windows) but there are used pages and cookies for displaying (it seems to be
to heavy for me).

thanks 4 help
Per