I don't think the project would accept money that way. If you really wanna
do that, just buy the book Wicket in Action and Eelco and Martijn will be
more than happy. =D

But, the best way to really contribute to the project is
- submitting bugs
- fixing them
- helping writing documentation
- spreading the word (blogging)

=) Good luck with that! And thanks for showing us your willing to
contribute.

Best regards,
Bruno Borges
blog.brunoborges.com.br
+55 21 76727099

"The glory of great men should always be
measured by the means they have used to
acquire it."
- Francois de La Rochefoucauld