LOL johan :)
Wicket is a priceless framework so there is no amount large enough yet to
equal the greatness of the framework. Whatever is being contributed is just
a token of appreciation. Our startup company has survived because of the
beauty of thisplatform but as it has been mentioned earlier by someone, we
should rather contribute thru purchase of books, publicity and bug
submission

the best is yet to come

thank you