Done:

Igor Vaynberg schrieb:
yes, i think we can. i am not really sure why it works the way it does
right now. please create a jira issue. and, btw, this can only be
fixed in 1.4.

-igor

On Tue, Dec 16, 2008 at 12:15 AM,  <s...@meiers.net> wrote:
Hi,

is there a reason why AbstractOptions (Palette) uses id and value for
localization of options?

  value = getLocalizer().getString(id + "." + value, this, value);

This requires me to duplicate parts of the keys in my property file. If I'm using a
ChoiceRenderer("name", "name") for a hypothetical class B it looks like:
  Bar.A.Bar.A = Aaaa
  Bar.B.Bar.B = Bbbb
  Bar.C.Bar.C = Cccc

Could we align AbstractOptions with how AbstractChoice works, localizing the
displayValue only without the id?

  display = getLocalizer().getString(displayValue, this, displayValue);

Thanks

Sven