Basically we have no problem assigning logic to disable the link when
creating the page. What we want to achieve via the authorization strategy is
a redirect to the sign in page just the same as if a user has accessed a
page with no sufficient roles (so the user signs in and upon successful
signing in he is redirected back to the page he was supposed to get when
clicking initially)

Thanks,
Arie.