hi nino,

have you seen jon's idea of automatic component , and/or wickethub.org
thread?  discussion went around providing to wicket component
developers some sort of archetype that can help to 'standardize'/
'give more structure'  - also useful to perhaps crawl those artifacts
(with metadata) and keep them up-to-date in a sort of registry. it
would be good to join efforts.

http://www.nabble.com/idea:-automatic-component-repo-to17979177.html
http://web.mac.com/jonathan.locke/iWeb/JonathanLocke/Blog/ECA681FB-4B9C-4C27-9947-C9901F99E154.html
http://www.nabble.com/wickethub.org-td20995774.html

i'd really like to really tackle this one, once i'm back from holidays
in about 2 weeks. gonna tidy up a bit and open source that wickethub
code.

cheers,
francisco