here it is:

http://code.google.com/p/wickethub/  (source code for the
http://wickethub.org/ webapp)

a small piece of code (with not even unit tests so far) but hopefully
the way to start addressing our ideas:

>> http://www.nabble.com/idea:-automatic-component-repo-to17979177.html
>>
>> http://web.mac.com/jonathan.locke/iWeb/JonathanLocke/Blog/ECA681FB-4B9C-4C27-9947-C9901F99E154.html
>> http://www.nabble.com/wickethub.org-td20995774.html

let me know if you're interested in contributing. i'd particularly
like to find a maven power-user(s) who'd like to help implementing
some of jon's "automatic component repo" thingy.
nino, what about the "archetypes for wicketstuff"?

francisco