Hi,

I'm trying to generate an img tag pointing to a Google chart at
http://chart.apis.google.com/. I'm getting the chart URL as a string and I
need to generate the img tag in order to display it as an image.

I'm trying to use a Label, like:

HTML:

Java:

            // prefix and sufix hold the start and end of the img tag
            String imgTag = prefix + getImgURL() + sufix;
            add(new Label("imgDisplay", imgTag));

Problem is, < > and " are not interpreted as markup delimiters, but as
normal characters, so all I've got is the URL displayed as a literal where
the image should be displayed.

Is there a simple way to do something like this?

Thanks so much,

Cristina