Thanks Jeremy, Jonathan and Jan.

Jan, I've tried your suggestion and it works as expected... :-) Still,
Jeremy is right when he defends a cleaner solution. I'll try his suggestion
as well.

The Wicket API for Google Charts seems very interesting, Jonathan. I'm
already using charts4j to encode the chart... It's an interesting project,
too. Please see:

 http://code.google.com/p/charts4j/

Best regards,

Cristina