Interesting, what kind of topics will it cover?

Jonathan Locke wrote:
Well, over the break here I've started something I swore I would never do
again (well, two things, if you include the JavaOne talk I'm working on).
I'm writing a (hopefully relatively short) book. It's called "Twenty-Six
Wicket Tricks". Each trick in the book (lettered from A-Z) demonstrates
something that people typically want to do and in the process builds a
reusable and educational component. I've got 13 tricks coded up now and
ideas for a handful more, but if there are any requests out there, please
let me know. I'd also be interested in getting some idea how many people
would be interested in this book (would provide some fuel for me to get it
done). It does not cover any of the same ground as Wicket in Action (which
you should buy if you have not already!), BTW. It's more of a companion to
that book.

Happy Holidays!

Best,

       Jonathan